WHY IS MASUDA RETWEETING A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF POKEMON PLUSHIES WEARING GLASSES
bless this man
Made a gengar phone background for anyone who wants to use it c:
Doodles amazing gym leaders + Elite Four.
Trying to use colours outside my usual palette.
- When did you join Tumblr?: May 2013
- Why did you join Tumblr?: Some loser got me into it YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
- What kind of blog do you have?: personal/fandom
- How many posts do you have?: 6,531
- How many likes do you have?: 14,485 (yikes)
- How many messages do you have?: none because I delete them when I get them
- How many blogs do you follow?: 141
- How many followers do you have?: 95
- How often do you change your theme?: basically never
- How often do you change your icon?: also basically never
- List all the urls you’ve ever had: just this one I am clearly bad at change whoops
- Do you track any tags?: nah
- Do you have any favourite blogs?: idk this is a hard question to answer because I like all of the blogs I follow. I will say that compoundchem is probably my favorite science blog, though I follow a bunch of great ones!
- Do you often hit post limit?: never have, hopefully never will
- Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people?: rarely but I have in the past
- Do you ever get anon hate?: I don’t think I ever have, no
- Have you made any friends on Tumblr?: hmm not really but I do have friends who use it
- What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?: 300 ish? not sure
- What’s your favourite thing about Tumblr?: I like that I can come on tumblr and geek out about my favorite things without anybody judging or caring. Especially if either none of my friends are into said thing or I don’t feel comfortable talking about it offline
- What’s your least favourite thing about Tumblr?: people who love to pick fights for no good reason. Especially the ones who get up on their high horses to rain anger down on people who unintentionally do something that could be construed as offensive. I come here to get away from drama so I usually hate when it shows up on my dash
Ever wondered how much water/caffeine/alcohol you’d need to drink to reach a lethal dose? This graphic shows the median lethal dose for all three!
Read more detail about LD50 tests in the accompanying post: http://wp.me/p4aPLT-ol